Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sacred Circle

I live in a circle which is sacred and pure,
It’s the place in which I am secure
I bow down to the 5 elements,
With a childlike innocence and elegance
Direction of East element of Air,
Makes my creativity flare
Direction of South element of Fire,
Makes strength my attire
Direction of West element of Water,
Makes my divination stronger
Direction of North element of Earth,
Makes prosperity and growth worth

The Triple Goddess and the Horned God transform me,
Makes me both nothing and everything
The Higher Beings watch over and guide me,
And make me complete the primal force ring

I am a Witch, worshipping nature and living in now,
As I take the Wiccan vow
“An Harm Ye None - And Do What Ye Will”
These words would stay with me till I am still...

-          Eternal Wings

No comments:

Post a Comment